- Select File, Open & Export, Other User's Folder
- Select the Name button, type in the name of the shared resource in the top left. Select the resource you want to open, then select OK
- Select the Folder type:, Calendar or Contacts, depending on which resource type you are trying to access, then select OK.
- The shared calendar or contacts will appear on the left-hand menu of Outlook under "Shared Calendars" or "Shared Contacts"
If you're trying to add a mailbox that was recently created and it doesn't show up in the directory, follow the steps below.
- Close Outlook and log off your computer.
- Log back on and repeat the above process.
- If the problem persists, please contact Helpdesk.