- Browse to Outlook on the Web at https://outlook.office.com
- Select Calendar from the office menu
- Select the Add Calendar drop-down menu and select From directory
- Enter the person's name, or the special purpose calendar in the text box. Results will appear below the box based on what you are typing, and you can select from that if you see the calendar you want before you have finished typing the name.
- Click Open
- The Calendar should now appear on under the Other Calendars or People's Calendars section in your Calendar.
- You can now select or de-select calenders to show them individually or combined.