Specific menu options may vary on different phones, but should be similar.
- Select the Menu soft key underneath the display. If a notification of missed call or voicemail is displayed instead of the main menu, view or exit the notice to restore the main menu.
- Select Features using the down arrow and the center button to select.
- Select Call Forwarding.
- Select the preferred forwarding mode: Always, Busy, or No Answer.
- Use the right arrow to enable or disable forwarding
- Use the down arrow and select button or the number pad to select Forward To
- Enter the extension number or external number to forward to. External numbers must be prefaced with '9' (without the quotes).
- Select Save to enable forwarding.