By default users receive notification by email of changes to articles within the knowledge base. These settings can be customized per user to reduce the email spam generated from these changes.
To change these notification settings, do the following:
Click on the profile menu in the upper-right corner and select Settings.
Click the Email link on the left-hand navigation. Then click Edit at the bottom of the middle panel.
The options you have available are to turn on/off the following settings:
- Pages and blog posts that you create, edit or comment on will automatically be watched for future changes.
- You will receive a daily email report summarizing all changes that you have permission to view.
- You will receive an email when any blog post is added, even if it is in a space you aren’t watching. You won’t receive emails for comments on those blog posts, or changes to them.
- You will receive an email when anyone you are following adds or changes content. This includes status updates.
- Subscribe to new follower notifications (Recommended: on) - You will receive an email when anyone chooses to follow you.
- You will receive notifications for changes you make, in addition to other people's changes.
- Check this option to see changes made in Edit notification emails.
- Subscribe to recommended updates (Recommended: off) - You will receive an email with recommended items based on comments and likes.
After you've made your selections, click Submit.