- Use your password to log in to Windows 10.
- Open File Explorer and paste this in the URL box: C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft
- Right click Ngc folder and choose Properties.
- Navigate to Security tab and click on Advanced button.
- Locate the Owner section at the top and click Change link.
- Enter the object name to select enter Administrators, if you’re using administrator account, or your user name and click Check Names and click OK.
- Check Replace owner on subcontainers and objects and click Apply and OK. Now you should be able to access the Ngc folder.
- Open the Ngc folder and perform steps 3-7 on each subfolder.
Open Ngc folder, select all files and folders in it and delete them.
Note: Only one sub-folder is usually deleted. Once it is gone the PIN should now be able to be added