- Right-click Contacts, select New Folder, name the folder whatever you prefer, select OK.
- Select the shared contacts group. Select the contacts you want to import. (If you want to import all contacts select one, then press Ctrl+A, this will select them all.) Press Ctrl+C (or right-click) to copy the selected contacts.
- Select the contacts folder you created earlier. Inside the contact field (the field that normal shows the contact names) press Ctrl+V to paste the previously copied contacts.
Lastly we need to export the contacts to a file. Select File, Open & Export, Import/Export, Export to a file, Next >, Comma Separated Values, Next >.
- Make sure the new folder you created is selected, select Next >.
- Select Browse.... Save and name the file to whatever you prefer.