- From your email inbox in Outlook on the Web (https://outlook.office.com), click on the settings gear and select "mail"
- Select "Block or allow" from the menu at left
- To stop items from being sent to your junk email folder, then select "Don't move email to my Junk Email folder". Note: you will receive more junk mail in your inbox if you turn this feature off.
- Click "Save" at the top of the options window.
- To disable the "Clutter" feature
- Select "Clutter" from the mail options menu at left
- Un-check the box in front of "Separate items identified as clutter".
- Click "Save"