If you would like to log onto our development CAMS environment (e.g. to test changes), follow this procedure:
- Open Internet Explorer to access CAMS as you normally would.
- When the prompt to login appears, click Cancel.
- You will be presented with a "thank you" screen.
- In the address bar, edit the URL to the following: https://tcamse.mobap.edu/ and press Enter.
- You will be presented with an error page similar to the one below:
- Click Continue to this website (not recommended).
- You will be presented with another CAMS login page. Login as usual.
- You are now in the development CAMS environment.
The development environment is not in-sync with our production environment, meaning that data is out of date. The most recent data in the development environment is from approximately two months ago.
Don't forget to log out and close your browser when you are done! Any changes you make in the development will not affect anything in the production environment.