If you have been given rights to manage an email distribution group, you may add members to and remove members from the group on a MBU-managed Windows PC.
- Navigate to \\mobap.edu\files\distribution\Software\Install Packages\Distribution Group Management Icon in the File Explorer or using the Windows Run command.
- Copy the shortcut below to the your desktop.
- Launch the management console using the shortcut and search for the group you have been given permission to manage.
- Right-click on the located group and select Properties.
- Add or remove users from the email group. If the Add and Remove buttons are grayed out (as shown above), you have not been granted management rights for this group. Please contact the IT Helpdesk to request permission to manage the group. Your supervisor may need to confirm this permission.