This is how you print to a PaperCut enabled printer using a personal device.
From your personal device:
- Log in to PaperCut using your MBU credentials. https://papercut.mobap.edu
- On a phone or tablet, after logging in, scroll down and select View in Desktop mode.
- Select the Web Print tab in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select Submit a Job.
- Select the printer you would like to print to and select Print Options and Account Selection.
- Input the number of copies you want to print and select Upload Documents.
- Select Upload from computer to add the documents.
- When you are finished uploading your documents, select Upload & Complete.
At the printer:
- Sign-in to the PaperCut printer you selected using either your PaperCut ID or MBU credentials.
- Select the print job you would like to release and select Print.
MBU has also enabled PaperCut's Mobility Print to make printing to University multi-function printers (MFPs) easier. If you are not authorized to print to a particular device, this job will be denied. Some devices will require installing the Mobility Print application from PaperCut. Please follow PaperCut's instructions linked below.