Any mobile device can be turned into a high-resolution scanner that can securely save files to your MBU OneDrive online file storage.
- Install the Office Lens application on your mobile device. Search the app store for "Office Lens", or browse to the page below on your mobile device and click Install:
- Open the app and sign in with your MBU email address and password.
- Set the document on an uncluttered, well-lighted surface.
- Aim the device camera at the document. The application will attempt automatically crop and adjust for viewing angle distortion. Make adjustments to the viewing angle and lighting for best results.
- Press the document capture button.
- Select PDF for the document type, and the .PDF will be saved to the "Office Lens" folder in your OneDrive. If you prefer a .JPG graphic file, select OneDrive for the destination and that will be saved to your OneDrive instead.
- More help from the application provider can be found at: