- By default, Skype for Business is already installed on domain joined computers. (It's now apart of Microsoft Office)
- First, search for Skype using windows search.
- Type Skype for Business, and select it when it pops up.
- You'll be prompted to login. Use your Mobap email address and password to login.
- To find users, type in their name in the Find Someone field at the top.
- You can add the user to your contacts list by right-clicking their name and selecting Add to Contacts List.
- You can use the default Other Contacts list or create your own by right-clicking the Other Contacts group and selecting Create New Group.
If you're missing the Skype for Business app please contact the IT department at HelpDesk@mobap.edu.
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels