You can connect to the University's Virtual Private Network (VPN) to access internal resources on a University-managed Mac while away from the office.
To gain access to the University VPN, please submit a helpdesk ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-392-2377 during business hours. These instructions will not work unless you have been granted access.
Step 1: Connect
- Under the VPN icon in the menu bar, click Connect to MBU Remote Access.
- When prompted, enter your MBU username and password.
- Once your connection is initiated, the VPN icon shows the duration of the connection.
Step 2: Disconnect
- Once you are finished working, under the VPN icon in the menu bar, click Disconnect MBU Remote Access.
- Once the connection is terminated, the VPN icon returns to normal.