When you pull up the site, you will see various search parameters that are at your disposal.
- Semester - This is the only required search parameter. Select one or more semesters from the drop down list.
- Subject Area - Select one or more subject areas to search for classes (e.g. "Accounting", "Chemistry", "Economics", etc.)
- Campus - Select one or more campuses to search for classes (NOTE: "OLP" and "Distance Learning" let you search for online/web courses).
- Course Level - Select one or more course levels to search for classes (e.g. "Undergraduate", "Masters", "Doctoral", etc.).
- Days Offered - Select one or more days of the week you would like to search for classes on (NOTE: If you select only "Monday", you will get every class that meets on Monday – even if they meet on other days as well).
- Start Time Between - Select a start and end time that you would like to search for classes between.
Reset Search Parameters will reset the search form back to the default values. After a search has been completed, your search terms will persist, you . You can clear all parameters by clicking this button.
Submit Course Search initiates the search for courses based on your selected search parameters.
Hide/Show Search Parameters collapses and expands the search parameters form.