Outlook Desktop Application
- Select File, Info, Account Settings, Account Settings...
- Select the Data Files tab. Select the User then select Settings...
- Select the Advanced tab. Under "Open these additional mailboxes:" you will see a list of shared mailboxes the user has added. Select Add.
- Type the name of the mailbox you want to add, and select OK.
- Select OK and Close to return to Outlook. The mailbox will appear on the left-hand menu of Outlook.
Outlook for Mac
Use this method if you want to view and manage the email for the shared mailbox in your Outlook application for Mac computers.
If you're trying to add a mailbox that was recently created and it doesn't show up in the directory, follow the steps below.
|Content by Label|