- Select File, Open & Export, Other User's Folder
Select the Name button, type in the User's name in the top left Info, Account Settings, Account Settings...
- Select the Data Files tab. Select the User then select OK
- Make sure Inbox is selected next to Folder type:, select OK.
- The select Settings...
- Select the Advanced tab. Under "Open these additional mailboxes:" you will see a list of shared mailboxes the user has added. Select Add.
- Type the name of the mailbox you want to add, and select OK.
- Select OK and Close to return to Outlook. The mailbox will appear on the left-hand menu of Outlook.