- AT&T: Began supporting Wi-Fi calling in October 2015 for iPhone 6 and 6s models.. All current phones should be supported.
- Google Project Fi: Wi-Fi calling is integral to the network's strategy, but currently as of summer 2017 supports only Nexus 5x, 6, 6p Pixel & newer Nexus phones.
- Sprint: Began supporting Wi-Fi calling on some Android models in early 2014, with some iPhones following in April 2015, and more in October 2015all new phones should be supported.
- T-Mobile: All phones currently sold by T-Mobile will support Wi-Fi calling , and many others sold over the last few years, including all capable iPhonessince 2016.
- Verizon: Supports Wi-Fi calling for Galaxy S6 & newer Android phones, and iPhones with IOS 9.3 and newer.