Below are the instructions for sending and receiving via eFax. These instructions were mostly distributed by eFax and can be found in your welcome email from eFax Corporate as well.
Adding a Shared Mailbox -
Instructions for Using eFax
• Someone sends a fax to your eFax number.
• Your fax will arrive as an email from eFax.
• Open the email and your fax will be attached. Double click on the attachment to open your fax. Open PDFs with Acrobat Reader®, view TIFF and EFX files with our free eFax Messenger software.
Create a new email message.
• Address it to your recipient's fax number, followed by "@efaxsend.com." U.S. and CANADA - always include the calling code (1), even when faxing within the country. The email address for a fax sent to 1 (323) 123-4567 would be firstname.lastname@example.org.
GLOBAL - include the country code even when faxing within the country. A fax sent in the UK to (0) 20 7555 1234 would be addressed email@example.com.
• Attach the documents you want to fax.
• Click send.
1. Distribute your eFax number on business cards, stationery and your electronic signature.
2. You may also view, store and even send faxes by logging into your eFax Message Center at www.efaxcorporate.com/myaccount/login.
3. Learn more about your service: FAQ's - User Guide - My Account
If you have any questions please contact your Account Administrator.