- Navigate web browser to: https://www.vialivetext.com/
- Sign on with an administrative account that has permission to import data
- Click Import button on the top of the page
- Click Import Users on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click the upload file button near the top of the page.
- Navigate to: \\mobap.edu\Files\Education\Watermark\Exports. You will need to be signed on to a computer on the MBU local network with a MBU fuser user account with rights to the School of Education local network shared folder (commonly known as the "K: drive folder", and you can also navigate to this folder using a mapped "K:" drive, though this is not necessary).
- Find the most recent users file that was added to the folder. The date the file was added is at the end of the filename.
- Double click on file to import into Via Watermark
- Repeat this process with Group Template, Groups, and Membership.
- Hierarchy and Academic Data are not imported.