All MBU faculty/staff members and students are eligible to install genuine Office products on up to five devices of their choosing for free. These licenses are intended for personal use only. For work computers, please contact the MBU IT department for information about Microsoft Office installation.
Below are instructions which are intended to help you install and activate Microsoft Office applications using your free Microsoft Office 365 account. For questions regarding this process, please contact the MBU IT department at (314)-392-2377.
- Navigate your internet browser to https://portal.office.com.
- If prompted, select to log in using your Work or School Acocunt.
- Enter your MBU username (once you hit TAB, you will be redirected to MBU’s personal login portal).
- Enter your MBU password and click the Sign in button.
- Locate the heading of “Install Office on your PC” and click the Install now button.
- This will download the setup files and begin installation on your machine.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until Microsoft Office is fully installed on your machine.
- If prompted to either enter a Product Key or sign in with your Microsoft Office 365 account, choose to log in via your Microsoft Office 365 account and use your MBU username/password to log in. This will activate your license.