Any mobile device can be turned into a high-resolution scanner that can securely save files to your MBU OneDrive online file storage.
- Install the Microsoft Lens application on your mobile device. Search the Google Play or Apple App store for "Microsoft Lens", and click Install.
- Open the app and sign in with your MBU email address and password. If you are not asked for this, add your MBU account in the app settings menu.
- Set the document on an uncluttered, well-lighted surface.
- Aim the device camera at the document. The application will attempt automatically crop and adjust for viewing angle distortion. Make adjustments to the viewing angle and lighting for best results.
- Press the document capture button.
- Make adjustments to cropping as needed and confirm document capture.
- Select PDF for the document type, and the .PDF will be saved to the "Office Lens" folder in your OneDrive. If you prefer a .JPG graphic file, select OneDrive for the destination and that will be saved to your OneDrive instead.
- More help from Microsoft can be found at: