- Select File, Info, Account Settings, Account Settings...
- Select the Data Files tab. Select the User then select Settings...
- Select the Advanced tab. Under "Open these additional mailboxes:" you will see a list of shared mailboxes the user has added. Select Add.
- Type the name of the mailbox you want to add, and select OK.
- Select OK and Close to return to Outlook. The mailbox will appear on the left-hand menu of Outlook.
If you're trying to add a mailbox that was recently created and it doesn't show up in the directory, follow the steps below.
- Close Outlook and log off your computer.
- Log back on and repeat the above process.
- If the problem persists, please contact Helpdesk.