This is how you print to a PaperCut enabled printer using a personal device.
From your personal device:
- Log in to PaperCut using your MBU credentials. https://papercut.mobap.edu
- On a phone or tablet, after logging in, scroll down and select View in Desktop mode.
- Select the Web Print tab in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select Submit a Job.
- Select the printer you would like to print to and select Print Options and Account Selection.
- Input the number of copies you want to print and select Upload Documents.
- Select Upload from computer to add the documents.
- When you are finished uploading your documents, select Upload & Complete.
At the printer:
- Sign-in to the PaperCut printer you selected using either your PaperCut ID or MBU credentials.
- Select the print job you would like to release and select Print.
MBU has also enabled PaperCut's Mobility Print to make printing to University multi-function printers (MFPs) easier. If you are not authorized to print to a particular device, this job will be denied. Some devices will require installing the Mobility Print application from PaperCut. Please follow PaperCut's instructions linked below.
iPhone and iPad
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.