Any mobile device can be turned into a high-resolution scanner that can securely save files to your MBU OneDrive online file storage.
- Install the Office Lens application on your mobile device. Search the app store for "Office Lens", or browse to the page below on your mobile device and click Install:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.officelens&hl=en_US
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-office-lens-pdf-scan/id975925059
- Open the app and sign in with your MBU email address and password.
- Set the document on an uncluttered, well-lighted surface.
- Aim the device camera at the document. The application will attempt automatically crop and adjust for viewing angle distortion. Make adjustments to the viewing angle and lighting for best results.
- Press the document capture button.
- Select PDF for the document type, and the .PDF will be saved to the "Office Lens" folder in your OneDrive. If you prefer a .JPG graphic file, select OneDrive for the destination and that will be saved to your OneDrive instead.
- More help from the application provider can be found at:
- Android: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/microsoft-office-lens-for-android-ec124207-0049-4201-afaf-b5874a8e6f2b
- iOS: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/microsoft-office-lens-for-ios-fbdca5f4-1b1b-4391-a931-dc1c2582397b
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.